BI Strategy & Implementations
BICP’s comprehensive BI portfolio spans the full BI lifecycle starting with BI strategy roadmaps to SAP BI implementations and support. Our extensive experience helps companies achieve success with their first iteration to ensure business acceptance, solution adoption, and value generation. Through our unique, proven approach and value proposition we are able to help client to get BI “right” from the start and help our customers achieve extraordinary results. We specialize in providing industry leading SAP BI solutions addressing:
- BI 360 – BI strategies addressing People, Process and Technology
- BI Architecture and Upgrade Assessments
- BI Program/Project scoping, setup, and execution
- Functional and Process Business Scope determination
- BI Project support, subject mater experts, and support services
- BI Content Enablement and Visualization
- Technical implementations and Performance Tuning
- SAP BI Tool portfolio:
- SAP Business Objects – BOBJ 3.x & BOBJ 4.0, Dashboard Designer (Xcelsius), Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Explorer, BPC 10.0; Advanced Analysis.
- SAP Business Warehouse - BW 3.5 – BW 7.3, BEx and Web Application Designer, ECCS-BCS, BWA/HANA.
- Data Services - Data Integrator and Data Federator
At the BICP we understand that a “one reporting tool fits all” approach cannot always be applied. We have extensive experience in helping SAP customers understand how a defined heterogeneous BI tool portfolio can work effectively within their SAP Landscape and diverse User Communities. At the BICP we have integrated SAP data, SAP BI solutions with Hyperion, Cognos, Teradata, Qlikview, Microstrategy, and Oracle.